DIY Painted Mug Set
The DIY Painted Mug Set from I Love to Create can serve as the perfect gift or project for Cinco de Mayo! This is one of those cute paint ideas that is also practical, whether it is for your daily coffee fix or for some relaxing herbal tea, everyone uses mugs!
- Paint Brush
- Duncan Bisque
- Duncan® Concepts® Underglazes for Bisque and Majolica.
- Pure•Brilliance™ Clear Glaze
- With a pencil, begin sketching flowers and designs on the bisque.
- When finished sketching use Duncan Concepts Underglazes to fill inside spaces and then add background color.
- Go over all of the edges to give it a refined look.
- Add some lighter shades on top of darker ones for more definition.
- Next trim all of the ridges in blue.
- Carefully outline all the designs in black using the thinnest edge of the brush.
- Let it dry before brushing on Pure Brilliance Clear Glaze in all sides.
- Fire in the kiln, cone 6.
Read NextDIY Personalized Flour Sack Towels
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.