We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This easy dishcloth knitting pattern from Lily Sugar n' Cream creates a lovely yellow kitchen accent with a tulip motif. Or, knit this textured dishcloth in any bright yarn color to match your kitchen decor. For the whole set, make the white feathered dishcloth and the pastel squares dishcloth!
- Yarn: Lily Sugar’n Cream (Solids: 2.5 oz/70.9 g / Ombres: 2 oz/56.7 g) Yellow.
- Knitting Needles: 5 mm (U.S. 8) knitting needles.
Cast on 49 sts.
Knit 28 rows.
Work in Tulip Bud pat as follows:
Row 1: (wrong side) K24, P1, K24.
Row 2: K22, K2tog, yfwd, K1, yfwd, sl1, K1, psso, K22.
Row 3: K22, P5, K22.
Row 4: K21, K2tog, yfwd, K3, yfwd, sl1, K1, psso, K21.
Row 5: K21, P7, K21.
Row 6: K20, [K2tog, yfwd] twice, K1, [yfwd, sl1, K1, psso] twice, K20.
Row 7: K20, P9, K20.
Row 8: K19, [K2tog, yfwd] twice, K3, [yfwd, sl1, K1, psso] twice, K19.
Row 9: K19, P4, K1, P1, K1, P4, K19.
Row 10: K18, [K2tog, yfwd] twice, K5, [yfwd, sl1, K1, psso] twice, K18.
Row 11: K18, P4, K2, P1, K2, P4, K18.
Row 12: K17, [K2tog, yfwd] twice, K3, yfwd, K1, yfwd, K3, [yfwd, sl1, K1, psso] twice, K17. 51 sts.
Row 13: K17, P4, K3, P3, K3, P4, K17.
Row 14: K9, yfwd, sl1, K1, psso, K5, [K2tog, yfwd] twice, K5, yfwd, K1, yfwd, K5, [yfwd, sl1, K1, psso] twice, K5, K2tog, yfwd, K9. 53 sts.
Row 15: K9, P2, K5, P4, K4, P5, K4, P4, K5, P2, K9.
Row 16: K10, yfwd, sl1, K1, psso, K3, [K2tog, yfwd] twice, K7, yfwd, K1, yfwd, K7, [yfwd, sl1, K1, psso] twice, K3, K2tog, yfwd, K10. 55 sts.
Row 17: K10, P2, K3, P4, K5, P7, K5, P4, K3, P2, K10.
Row 18: K11, yfwd, sl1, K1, psso, K1, [K2tog, yfwd] twice, K9, yfwd, K1, yfwd, K9, [yfwd, sl1, K1, psso] twice, K1, K2tog, yfwd, K11. 57 sts.
Row 19: K11, P2, K1, P4, K6, P9, K6, P4, K1, P2, K11.
Row 20: K12, yfwd, sl1, K2tog, psso, yfwd, K2tog, yfwd, K7, sl1, K1, psso, K5, K2tog, K7, yfwd, sl1, K1, psso, yfwd, K3tog, yfwd, K12. 55 sts.
Row 21: K12, P5, K7, P7, K7, P5, K12.
Row 22: K24, sl1, K1, psso, K3, K2tog, K24. 53 sts.
Row 23: K24, P5, K24.
Row 24: K24, sl1, K1, psso, K1, K2tog, K24. 51 sts.
Row 25: K24, P3, K24.
Row 26: K24, sl1, K2tog, psso, K24. 49 sts.
Row 27: K24, P1, K24.
Knit 27 rows. Cast off.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Crochet a mesh dishcloth out of a produce bag! You don't need to throw away the bag your oranges came in, and you don't need to go out… Continue reading: "Mesh Dishcloth Crochet Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Your Own Fabric With Qayg- Free!
- Solve Your Organizing Hang-ups
- Through The Window Earwarmer
- Diy Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
- Edible Outer Space Play Dough
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Hairpin Lace Sleeveless Top
- What is Tatting?
- How To Paint On Glass
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home