We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Crochet a lasting bouquet of roses in three shades of pink with this crochet flower pattern. This Pink Rose Bouquet Crochet Flowers Pattern would make a beautiful centerpiece or decorative accent on a dining room table. A crochet rose pattern is a fun and inexpensive way to add a touch of spring to your decor. Best of all, you don't have to water these posies or even give them a second look.
Instead, work them up quickly, place them in a vase and leave them out for everyone to admire. Once you learn how to crochet a rose, you'll never want to step foot in a flower shop every again. Be sure to use pink or red yarn so your flowers look extra life-like.
In the dead of winter, flowers can really brighten your day. If you need a little pick me up, consider working on one the crochet flower patterns featured in 15 Amazing Ideas for Easy Crochet Flowers + Instructions. In this collection, you'll find patterns for lillies, roses and even daisies. Create a garden from the comfort of your very own home - all you need is a hook and yarn.
- Yarn: Lily® Sugar ’n Cream (Solids: 70.9 g/2.5 oz/109 m/120 yds) (Ombres: 56.7g/2 oz/86 m/95 yds)- Bouquet of 15 Flowers
- Main Color (MC) (00144 Strawberry) 1 ball
- Contrast A (00046 Rose Pink) 1 ball
- Contrast B (01740 Hot Pink) 1 ball
- Contrast C (01712 Hot Green) 2 balls
- Crochet Hook: Size 4 mm (U.S. G or 6) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Light green floral wire
Full Flower: Approx 4 ins [10 cm] wide.
Flower Bud: Approx 2 ins [5 cm] long.
Gauge: 15 sc and 16 rows = 4 ins [10 cm].
(Make 3 each with MC, A and B).
Ch 4, leaving a long end to use for gathering center closed when Rose is complete. Join with sl st in first ch to form a ring.
1st rnd: Ch 1. (2 sc. 2 hdc. 2 dc. 3 tr) all in ring. Join with sl st in first sc.
2nd rnd: Working behind 1st rnd, ch 1. Sl st between first 2 sc. Ch 3. Sl st between next 2 hdc. Ch 3. Sl st between next 2 dc. Ch 3. Sl st between next 2 tr. Ch 3. Sl st after last tr. Ch 3. Join with sl st to first sc. 5 ch-3 loops.
3rd rnd: *Ch 1. (5 dc. Sl st) in next ch-3 loop. Rep from * around. Join with sl st in first ch 1. 5 petals.
4th rnd: Working behind last rnd, ch 1. 1 sc in same sp as last sl st. *Ch 5. Sl st in sp between next 2 petals. Rep from * 3 times more. Ch 5. Join with sl st in first sc. 5 ch-5 loops.
5th rnd: *Ch 1. (2 dc. 4 tr. 2 dc. Sl st) in next ch-5 loop. Rep from * around. Join with sl st in first ch 1. 5 petals.
6th rnd: Working behind last rnd, ch 1. 1 sc in same sp as last sl st. *Ch 7. Sl st in sp between next 2 petals. Rep from * 3 times more. Ch 7. Join with sl st in first sc. 5 ch-7 loops.
7th rnd: *Ch 1. (3 dc. 5 tr. 3 dc. Sl st) in next ch-7 loop. Rep from * around. Join with sl st in first ch 1. 5 petals. Fasten off.
Thread end at starting ring onto a tapestry needle and gather center tog tightly to close flower.
(Make 2 each with MC, A and B).
With C, ch 2.
1st rnd: 5 sc in 2nd ch from hook. Join with sl st in first sc.
2nd rnd: Ch 1. (2 sc in next sc. 1 sc in next sc) twice. 2 sc in last sc. Join with sl st in first sc. 8 sc.
3rd rnd: Ch 1. (2 sc in next sc. 1 sc in next sc) 4 times. Join MC, A or B with sl st in first sc. 12 sc. Break C.
4th rnd: With MC, A or B, ch 1. Working in back loop only of each sc work 1 sc in same sp as last sl st. 1 sc in each sc around. Join with sl st to first sc.
5th rnd: Ch 1. 1 sc in same sp as last sl st. *Miss next sc. 5 sc in next sc – shell made. Miss next sc. 1 sc in next sc. Rep from * twice more. Miss next sc. Shell in next sc. Miss next sc. Join with sl st in first sc.
6th rnd: Working behind last rnd, ch 1. 1 sc in same sp as last sl st. *Ch 4. Sl st in sp between next 2 petals. Rep from * once more. Ch 4. Join with sl st in first sc. 3 ch-4 loops.
7th rnd: *Ch 1. (4 dc. 1 hdc. 1 sc. Sl st) in next ch-4 loop. Rep from * twice more. Join with sl st in first ch 1. Fasten off.
STEMS (make 15). With C, ch 51.
1st row: 1 sc in 2nd ch from hook. 1 sc in each ch to end of ch. 50 sc. Fasten off.
LEAVES (make 30): With C, ch 5.
1st rnd: 1 sc in 2nd ch from hook. 1 hdc in next ch. 1 dc in next ch. 5 dc in last ch. Working into opposite side of ch into rem loops, 1 dc in next ch. 1 hdc in next ch. 1 sc in last ch. Join with sl st to first sc. Fasten off.
Cut floral wine in lengths to fit stems and weave through stem. Sew 2 leaves to each stem. Attach Full Flowers or Flower Buds to stem end.
More Crochet Flower Patterns
We have even more free crochet flower patterns for you to adorn your home with. Check out these adorable options.
- Crochet Flower Statement Necklace
- Large Happy Flowers
- Easy Crochet Flower Headband
- Carnation Pin Crochet Flower Pattern
- Darling Daffodil Crochet Pattern
- Marigold Pin Crochet Flower Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Aunt Bee's Gingham Dishcloth
- Granny Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- Granny's Square Dishcloth
- 23 Free Crochet Dishcloth Patterns for Beginners
- Crochet Doily in Pineapple Pattern
- Colorful Crochet Dishcloths
- Easy Oven Mitts
- Cotton Thread Coaster or Doily
- 72 Free Kitchen Crochet Patterns
- Mop or Sweeper Cover Crochet Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Father’s Day Gift – I’m Nuts About You
- Monkey Colouring Pages
- Free Potato Crochet Pattern
- Chonky Mushroom
- Free Printable Paper Doll PDF
- Simple Sew Pocket Pillow
- Knit Linen Stitch Blanket
- How To Make Elastic Hair Ties (no Sew)
- Dc Comics Mother's Day Cards
- Richmond Shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home