Golden Delicious Necklace
This retro swingin’ 60s inspired necklace and earring set is sure to create a scene wherever you wear it. The gold tone Quick Links make it easy to create and the Crystallized with Swarovski Elements™ beads add a touch of class. Tres chic, n’est pas?
- One 1.5” 40mm crystal silver shade Cosmic pendant
- Two 8mm Indian sapphire rounds
- Twelve 8mm padparascha rounds
- Twelve 6mm vintage rose rondelles
- Fifteen 314B-348 gold plated ovals
- Fourteen 314A-318 gold plated circles
- One 314A 6.5x10.3mm rectangular jump ring
- Eight 314A-006 6mm gold plated jump rings
- Two 308A-021 gold plated 3mm ball lever back ear wires
- One 315A-051 gold plated swivel lobster clasp
- Thirty 326A-414 gold plated connectors
- Thirty-six gold plated head pins
- 201P-014 Beadstrom Round Nose Pliers
- 201P-011 2 pairs Beadstrom Chain Nose Pliers
- 202P-015 Beadstrom Semi-Flush cutters
- Create the two chain strands that connect to the center bead by linking the following pattern: 2 oval and 2 circles for a total of 6 ovals and 6 circles.
- Finish each chain with a single oval.
- Connect a link to each final oval and connect both of these to a single oval.
- To create the center pendant make loop topped beaded head pins with four of each color bead.
- Thread all of these into a 6mm jump ring and secure closed.
- Thread the rectangular jump ring through the beaded jump ring, the center single oval connector on your chain and the 40mm pendant and secure with pliers.
- Attach the clasp to one end of your chain using a 6mm jump ring and secure with pliers.
- Make a matching pair of earrings using a single Quick Links circle and an oval connected with a beaded jump ring like you used on the necklace and attaching ear wires to the top circle with two 6mm jump rings.