Patriotic Scrapbook Paper Map
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This patriotic scrapbook paper map is a simple project with lots of pop. It's the perfect door decoration to have up from Memorial Day to Independence Day. With some cute red, white, and blue scrapbook papers, a scrap piece of wood, some mod podge, and twine you can make this map as well. You could also take the concept from this tutorial and make a map using scrapbook paper that matches the decor in your home."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedScrapbook Paper
- scrapbook paper
- mod podge
- piece of wood
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Mini Magic Potion Bottles
- DIY Colorful Pom Pom Gift Wrap
- DIY Wire Spider Web
- Repurposed Wood Shutters for Thanksgiving
- Clothespin Holiday Tree
- Paper Tube Christmas Tree
- Smiling Snowman in a Box
- "Creative Ideas for the Holiday Home" eBook
- 12 Days of Christmas in July 2017
- Holiday Pastel Ribbon Wreath
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home