Patriotic Scrapbook Paper Map
By: Cat W from marymarthamama.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This patriotic scrapbook paper map is a simple project with lots of pop. It's the perfect door decoration to have up from Memorial Day to Independence Day. With some cute red, white, and blue scrapbook papers, a scrap piece of wood, some mod podge, and twine you can make this map as well. You could also take the concept from this tutorial and make a map using scrapbook paper that matches the decor in your home."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedScrapbook Paper
- scrapbook paper
- mod podge
- piece of wood
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Memorial Day Crafts and a Short History of Memorial Day
- Patriotic Scrapbook Paper Map
- Clay Pot Snowman
- "Creative Ideas for the Holiday Home" eBook
- Recycled Table Centerpiece
- Smiling Snowman in a Box
- "Creative Crafting All Year Round" eBook
- Cross Framed Embossing Card
- Best Memorial Day Celebrations and Patriotic Crafts
- Lucky Pot of Gold Painted Pot
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home