DIY Wire Pumpkin Candle Holder
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Last time when I went to the craft stores, I was just going through the aisle to see what new products have come for the fall season. I came across the metal pumpkins with a candle holder and the price for those were crazy. No, I wasn't going to buy them anyway because I don't have a proper place to put them in my apartment but I was very much inspired by the look of those metal pumpkins that I wanted to make DIY version of them. Those pumpkins are of course made by soldering heavy metal parts but for the knock off I needed something that is easily bendable at the same time it should look good too. I found colorful floral wires from the dollar store and thought they will be perfect to make wire pumpkins with a candle holder. Let's see how."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sewing Projects
- Small Quilt Tutorial
- Fabric Skull and Crossbones Wall Hanging
- Sewing Finishes
- Crossover Style Baby Bib Pattern
- Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Subscription
- Really Reasonable Ribbon
- QAYG Half moon Pouch
- Flower Door Hanging
- Squishy and Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home