You Are My Favorite DIY Card
Visit Catherine at Catherine Pooler.
Is there a better feeling than looking in your mail box and finding an unexpected handmade card from a friend? Show the special people in your life how much they mean to you with this You Are My Favorite DIY Card. As far as homemade card ideas go, this one is truly unique. It doesn't need to be a special occasion to tell the people in your life how much you care about them. Spread a little love with a few of these beautiful DIY cards!
You can find this project, as well as many other fabulous blogger projects, in our new eBook, The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2014: Decoupage, Sewing, Jewelry Making, and More free eBook. Download your own free copy today!
- David Tutera Shimmer Sheet
- Mod Podge Vintage Wallpaper
- David Tutera Tags
- Lion Party Yarn
- Hero Arts My Favorite Stamp Set
- Hero Arts Palm Fancy Die
- White Cardstock (Stampin' Up)
- Early Espresso Ink Pad (Stampin' Up)
- Early Espresso Cardstock (Stampin' Up)
- Scallop Trim Border Punch (Stampin' Up)
- Circle Framelits (Stampin' Up)
- Dimensionals (Stampin' Up)
- Cut white cardstock in half and fold in half for card base.
- Cut Early Espresso cardstock to 4-1/8 x 5-3/8" and adhere to card base.
- Cut patterned paper to 4 x 2-1/2, cut edge with border punch and ahere to 4 x 5-1/4" piece of white cardstock.
- Stamp greeting.
- Tie Lion yarn around project layer and add to card front.
- Cut David Tutera chipboard tag with circle framelits and add to front of project with Dimensional adhesive.
- Cut leaves from patterned paper with Palm Fancy Die and adhere to tag with liquid glue.
- Freshen up bow and you are done!