Recycled CD Greeting Card
A quick and easy way to show how much you care is through greeting card crafts ideas. Create a Recycled CD Greeting Card using PLUS America products and materials you have around the house. This is an eco-friendly way to say "happy birthday" or "congratulations."
- Old CD - with or without case
- Tim Holtz Distriss Ink - Tea Dye
- PLUS America Adhesive Glue Tape
- PLUS America Decoration Roller Mini - Wreaths
- Craft Knife
- Paper - Que Sera Sera K&Company
- Image - from candy wrapper
- Label Maker
Adhere paper to the CD with Glue Tape Permanent Honeycomb.
Carefully cut excess paper away from the CD with the craft knife and Ink the edges with Tea Dye ink.
Run the Wreaths Decoration Roller Mini from the center to the outside edge of the CD.
Tear pieces of coordinating paper and ink the edges. Adhere with Glue Tape.
Add image with Glue Tape.
- Print out sentiment with label maker and adhere.
Read NextFoiled Butterfly Notecards