Glimmering Rose Card
This creative homemade card is a great way to say hello. Send this Glimmering Rose Card to people you love and show them how much you care with this papercraft.
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens
- Tatterred Angel’s Glimmer Mist in Iridescent Gold
- Tatterred Angel’s Glimmer Mist in Turquoise Blue
- Tombow MONO Adhesive Permanent
- White Gel Pen
- Prima Stencil
- Using Tombow Dual Brush Pens, color the plastic ‘positive’ stencil from Prima. Use the brush tip, no need to be neat about this! The Dual Brush Pen colors used on the sample are 847 Crimson, 856 Chinese Red, 245 Sap Green & 346 Sea Green.
- Use Tattered Angel’s Glimmer Mist and mist a piece of watercolor paper. I used Iridescent Gold. Place the stencil colored side down onto the misted paper and leave for about 10 minutes to let the colors absorb. Remove stencil and let dry completely.
- Do not worry about the bleeds, splatters and not-too-perfect image; the next step will fix it!
- Place the cleaned stencil back over the image. Spritz with a darker Glimmer Mist color that enhances the colors used for the rose. Here I used Turquoise Blue. Remove the stencil carefully and let the panel dry.
- Trim the panel and adhere to black cardstock using Tombow MONO Adhesive Permanent. The lettering was added using a White Gel Pen.
Read NextFoiled Butterfly Notecards