Butterfly Vertical Inspiration Card
The elegant use of white space sets off delicate flowers and a colorful butterfly in this handmade, stamped card from Posh Impressions. A grid background and an actual ribbon add wonderful texture and dimensionality.
- Hope and Faith Stamp set
- Glossy white cardstock
- Bright gold cardstock
- Orange, Yellow, Carmine, Pink, Black, Pale Violet, Ultramarine, and Green Marvy Art Brush Markers
- Marvy Matchable inks: Green, Pale Violet
- Sheer purple ribbon
- 1 ¼” circle hole punch
- Cut a 6” x 8 1/2” card and a 1 7/8” x 5 1/2 ” piece of glossy white cardstock. Fold the card in half. Cut a 2 1/8” x 5 3/4 ” piece of gold cardstock.
- Ink the grid background stamp with violet ink. Ink the three shadow stamps with green ink. Bring the two stamps together and press. Stamp the grid onto small white piece. Apply orange, yellow, carmine, pink, and green markers to flower image and stamp over grid. Tie a bow around flowers. Adhere to gold piece and then to left front of card.
- Punch a circle in upper right corner of card. Apply black, violet, ultramarine and green markers to butterfly image. Stamp in circle so butterfly is visible when card is opened.