Blue Flowers Vertical Inspiration Card
This floral card from Posh Impressions is simple to make but elegant, and has an uplifting message. Floral stamps and colorful lady bugs recall spring in this homemade card. Colors of yellow, green and blue make for a inspring palate.
- Posh Impressions stamps
- Hope and Faith stamp set
- Blending Blox – shades of Olive
- Matte Coat Cardstock
- Opaque sticker paper
- Stamping matt and back-up paper
- Cleaning tray and damp rag
- Brush art markers
- Cut matte-coated cardstock to 5 ½” x 7 ½”. Score and fold at 3 ¼”. Short side is card front.
- Stamp 2 open square mesh backgrounds side by side on card front. (Dee used Shades of Olive Blending Blox for this)
- Stamp “Faith” on extending edge of card inside. Stamp side view ladybug on side of “A” and top of “T”. (or stamp bugs on sticker paper, trim and stick in place)
- Stamp wide vase and ladybug on left side and 2 dianthus flowers on sticker paper. Cut out leaving tiny white edges. Make a slit along top inside edge of vase and insert flower stems. Remove sticker backing from stems only and secure in vase. (or stamp flowers in vase and cut out as 1 piece.)
- Fold back ¼” of backing at bottom edge of vase and position on card front. Remove sticker backing from vase and flowers and smooth down.
Read NextFoiled Butterfly Notecards