Altered Earth Tone Card
Need new paper craft ideas? Try this Altered Earth Tone Card by Ann Butler. It's a fun project that is full of creativity.
Old Card Stock
Earth Safe Finishes Gesso
Earth Safe Finishes Shimmers Opaque & Translucent colors of choice
Loew Cornell Paint Brushes
Old Paper or Music Sheets
- Dry brush Gesso onto Card Stock.
- Glue on some old papers or music if desired.
- Brush Shimmers onto Card Stock, add more Gesso to get desired look.
- Add a rub - on if desired.
Read NextFloral Free Watercolor Printable
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.