Scalloped Paper Pumpkins
With only 3 simple materials, you can make these adorable Scalloped Paper Pumpkins for your fall decorating. Great for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and everything in between, these simple paper pumpkins are great for beginners. The great thing about these cute pumpkins is that you can also use them as escort cards for a fall wedding or gather them into a large bowl for a striking fall display. If you're feeling extra creative, you could even use patterned paper to set your pumpkins apart from the norm. Embellish them with ribbons or glitter or leave them as is. No matter how you use them, these pumpkins are sure to have you falling in love with fall all over again!
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Orange, green and brown cardstock
- Two sizes of circle/scallop punches
- Flower punch
- Punch 8 orange circles from each size punch.
- Fold each circle in half.
- Cut a little from the top and bottom of each circle to create a straight edge.
- Glue circles together by gluing each half circle back to back with another half circle.
- Punch two flowers from green cardstock.
- Cut a slit in the center of each flower.
- Cut a square from brown cardstock and fold in half.
- Cut a stem while the paper is folded so one edge will stay connected.
- Insert “legs of the stem in the slit of flower and fold like a brad. Glue the legs to the bottom of the flower.
- Glue flower to the top of pumpkin.
Read NextOld Book Pages Pumpkin