Glass Jar Mod Podge Makeover
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "You don't have to throw out all your used salsa,pasta sauce or jam glass jars. You can upcycle and turn them into decorative and functional jar containers that will look so lovely in your home. A simple method of decoupaging will transform your jars. Learn how you can easily decoupage on glass jars.This craft is not only a lovely home decor and functional jar where you can place your trinkets and small items but it would be a great personalized gift,too."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Project TypeMake a Project
- Glass jar
- Mod Podge or any decoupage glue
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
New to the wonderful world of crochet? If so, you should definitely start with this Light Grey Easy Crochet Afghan Pattern. When… Continue reading: "Light Grey Easy Crochet Afghan Pattern"
- Upcycled Deisgner Storage Buckets
- Vintage Recycled Spoon DIY Planter
- Gold DIY Mason Jar Flower Vase
- DIY Recycled Dish Bird Feeder
- 34 Projects Made From Old Sweaters
- Stunningly Beautiful Pill Bottle Lamp
- DIY Upcycled Sewing Organizer
- Upcycle Thrift Store Plates
- Mason Jar Lid Suncatcher
- Light Up Pine Cone Basket
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet House Slippers (one Hour Project)
- Giraffe And Friends Easy Baby Quilt From A Jelly Roll
- Heart Finger Puppet
- Braided Twist Headband
- Braided Baby Blanket
- Lion Baby Booties
- Diy Tortilla Warmers Fro M Fabric
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids
- Imposter Plushie For Gamers
- Printable I Spy Winter
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home