Glass Jar Mod Podge Makeover
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "You don't have to throw out all your used salsa,pasta sauce or jam glass jars. You can upcycle and turn them into decorative and functional jar containers that will look so lovely in your home. A simple method of decoupaging will transform your jars. Learn how you can easily decoupage on glass jars.This craft is not only a lovely home decor and functional jar where you can place your trinkets and small items but it would be a great personalized gift,too."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Project TypeMake a Project
- Glass jar
- Mod Podge or any decoupage glue
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- One Evening Beanie
- Simple Mittens
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Emil, the Preemie Crochet Octopus
- Eyelet Crochet Bag
- Lemon Squeezy Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home