Upcycled Rope Vase
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Why upcycling vases? How many vases do you have in your home right now? If you’re anything like I was, the answer is probably more than I want. Most of the vases I’ve been given are plain glass vases. There’s nothing really special about them and they’re not overly attractive. So, they sit and aren’t used. This beautiful upcycled rope vase is perfect for displaying in your living room with some gorgeous roses or other flowers! It will bring some cheer to any room."
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Glass Pedestal Flower Holders
- Dollar Store Wine Glass
- Primitive Mason Jar Lantern
- Easy 3d Ladybug Mosaic
- How To Make Window Clings Using Glass Paint With Free Printable
- Mosaic Birdhouse
- 70s Geometric Vase
- Creative Things to Do With Glass Bottles Upcycled Cacti Planter
- Floral Glass Ornament
- Faux Stained Glass Window
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home