My Initial Wine Glass
Sick of the confusion of whose glass is whose at a party? With these custom glass etchings you can make sure you're drinking out of your own glass with style! My initial wine glass from Jenny Barnett Rohrs for Consumer Crafts will always belong to you.
- Armor Etch Cream
- Craft Vinyl
- palette knife
- painter’s tape
- Scallop Punch
- Font cartridge of choice or a monogram sticker
- To make mine, I used the Cricut to cut my monogram…but you could use a sticker if you have one handy. Or don’t use a monogram at all….maybe use a pretty flourish or fleur-de-lis; whatever fits your decor.
- Use the negative space from the scallop punch to create your stencil for the wine glass. Apply etching cream according to the package's instructions.
- I also etched the bottom of the glass to indicate my “fill-line”- this is great for tasting parties or for folks on a diet. Fill to the etched line, and you know you’ve had enough!
- I think these would make darling hostess, housewarming, or wedding gifts, too. What would YOU use them for? We’d love to hear your ideas!
Read NextUpcycled Rope Vase