Psychedelic Golf Club Covers
These psychedelic golf club covers from I Love to Create are the perfect gift for Father's Day! If you want to know what to do with old socks, here's your answer: turn them into eye-catching covers for his golf clubs.
- Tulip® One-Step Tie-Dye Kit™: Moody Blues
- Yarn – coordinating colors
- Plastic tablecloth
- Needle and thread
- Wire cutters
- Tube socks – white – 100% cotton
- Pompom Tool Kit
- Pre-wash socks; do not use fabric softener.
- Lay plastic tablecloth down on clean, flat surface and place damp socks on prepared surface.
- Lay damp socks on plastic tablecloth.
- Wearing plastic gloves from kit, fill each dye bottle with water to lines indicated on bottles. Shake until dye is dissolved.
- Tightly wrap rubber bands around socks as desired.
- Apply dye to socks. Cover socks with plastic tablecloth and let set for 6 to 8 hours or longer for most intense color.
- Thoroughly rinse socks in warm running water until runoff is clear, then wash in hottest water suitable for fabric with a small amount of laundry soap. Dry separately.
- Use pompom maker and yarn to create toppers for socks.
- Sew topper to socks as shown.
Read NextNumber One Dad Suncatcher