Father's Day Forest Card
Make a father's day card with a forest theme with this craft project from Terri Sproul. Tree and letter stamps add wonderful detail to this homemade stamped card.
- Indian Ink, Palette Hybrid Ink "Haystack" and "Starry Night" all from Stewartsuperior.com *White, Dark Green, Light blue and Dark blue Cardstock
- Stamps: "The Netherlands" by All Night Media, Stampscrapes "Autumn Bank"
- Letter stamps
- Large Cardbase 81/2" x 5 3/4"
- Faber-Castell Colored Pencils
- Corner Rounder
- Stamp Netherlands tree onto cardbase using "Haystack" ink pad - I ink the stamp once - stamped in twice, ink again - stamped the image twice. This give the look of two different color inks in the back ground.
- Stamp "Autumn Bank" using India Ink onto White cardstock. Color in image using my Faber-Castell Pencils. Cut around image and matt image with Dark Green Cardstock.
- Cut out two 2" squares in Dark blue and 2 1 3/4" Squares in Light Blue cardstock - Round the corner on all piece. Adhere smaller square in the center of large square.
- Stamp using Letter stamps and "Starry Night" ink "Happy Father's Day" onto whitecardstock - cut out each of the words and matte onto Dark Green Cardstock. Put the card together as sample shows. I used Pop Dots on the "happy Father's Day".