Father's Day Forest Card
Make a father's day card with a forest theme with this craft project from Terri Sproul. Tree and letter stamps add wonderful detail to this homemade stamped card.
- Indian Ink, Palette Hybrid Ink "Haystack" and "Starry Night" all from Stewartsuperior.com *White, Dark Green, Light blue and Dark blue Cardstock
- Stamps: "The Netherlands" by All Night Media, Stampscrapes "Autumn Bank"
- Letter stamps
- Large Cardbase 81/2" x 5 3/4"
- Faber-Castell Colored Pencils
- Corner Rounder
- Stamp Netherlands tree onto cardbase using "Haystack" ink pad - I ink the stamp once - stamped in twice, ink again - stamped the image twice. This give the look of two different color inks in the back ground.
- Stamp "Autumn Bank" using India Ink onto White cardstock. Color in image using my Faber-Castell Pencils. Cut around image and matt image with Dark Green Cardstock.
- Cut out two 2" squares in Dark blue and 2 1 3/4" Squares in Light Blue cardstock - Round the corner on all piece. Adhere smaller square in the center of large square.
- Stamp using Letter stamps and "Starry Night" ink "Happy Father's Day" onto whitecardstock - cut out each of the words and matte onto Dark Green Cardstock. Put the card together as sample shows. I used Pop Dots on the "happy Father's Day".
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Father's Day"
Show your dad how much you care about him with these Father's Day craft projects and ideas. From Father's Day arts and crafts to Father's Day cards, you'll find a spattering of great Father's Day gift ideas here.
There are no records