A Card for Dad
This simple, painted card for Father's Day will be a hands-down favorite with Dad.
DecoArt Products Required
- DA239 - Warm White
- Letter stickers: Sticky Alpha Stax by Colorbok,46531 Rosewood Alpha Stax
- Glue stick
- Foam plate
- 1 1/4" round foam pouncer brush
- 1 5/8" heart hole punch (or cut by hand)
- Three 12" x 12" sheets of coordinating scrapbook paper (We used My Mind's Eye/Bohemia, Backyard "My Journey" stripe/lime, BH1034; Backyard "Just Be You", paisley/teal,BH1020; and K & Co., Denim Seams Flat 643077-636675.)
- Cut 12" x 8" piece from striped paper. Fold in half lengthwise to form 6" x 8" card.
- Spread Warm White on plate. Press child's hand onto paint and with adult assistance, stamp handprint onto denim (or solid) paper; let dry. Trim paper with handprint to 5 1/2" square.
- Punch heart shape from paisley print paper and glue back to center of palm.
- Glue back of square to left side of paper, 1/4" from edges.
- Refer to photo for placement and use pouncer dipped in Warm White to stamp three dots for letters on right area of card; let dry.
- Attach letter stickers over circles.
This craft project was featured in 13 Kids Crafts for Father's Day.
Read NextCozy Cabin Slippers for Men