Fabric Filled Embroidery Hoop
This isn’t like your Grandma’s hand embroidery patterns. Use the Craftwell eCraft machine to cut darling fabrics. Then arrange the motifs on a base fabric and use the embroidery hoop as a frame. You’ll have a fabric-filled embroidery hoop in no time.
- Small embroidery hoop
- Base fabric larger than hoop
- (2) Embellishment Fabrics
- Heat n’ Bond Fusible
- eCraft Cutting Machine
- Hot Glue
- Prepare fabric by placing freezing paper on the right side of the embellishment fabric. Apply Heat n’ Bond on wrong side of fabric.
- Place eCraft settings on no tabs and “8” pressure. Cut desired letter from SD Image Card.
- Cut desired decorative frame from SD Image Card.
- For more stability, use a stabilizer and tape fabric onto stabilizer to avoid shifting.
- Adhere first embellished fabric onto base fabric, making sure it will be visible inside the hoop. Sew in place.
- Fuse other embellished fabric in the correct place. Sew into place. Place fabric inside hoop and adjust.
- Trim excess background fabric, leaving 2”. Glue into place to hide the excess.
- Add embellishments such as ribbon, gluing into place. Allow to cool.