Noah's Ark Rainbow Jello Craft
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
If you've been searching for fun Christian craft to make for your Sunday school class, then look no further than this edible craft project! This Noah's Ark Rainbow Jello Project is a whimsical and delicious religious craft idea that kids will absolutely adore. Teach your students about the miracle of Noah's ark and the symbolism behind the rainbow. This Christian craft project only has 3 easy steps and uses 6 flavors of gelatin, making it sure to be a huge hit with kids.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Equinox Blanket
- Cutie Bear Doll Hat
- Invisible Decrease Sc
- Pumpkin Pie Earrings
- Sugar Plum Pocket Wrap
- Boho Fringe Coasters
- Oscar Ballot Printable 2021
- Waves Of Emotions Cowl
- Striped Hourglass Square
- Make Your Own Fake License Plate For Your Kids Bike
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home