Easter Bunny Cup Cozy
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Keep your coffee or tea toasty this spring with this easy Easter Bunny Cup Cozy! These DIY crochet accessories are great for keeping your drink warm (or cool, depending on what you're drinking). Use this simple pattern to form the body, mouth, ears, and eyes of your little furry friend. You can follow this pattern to make a dog-shaped crochet coffee cozy, too! These DIY cup cozies should fit around any standard mug, 12-ounce can, or bottle. Don't leave home with a naked drink - put a cozy on it!
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4.5” x 4.5” = 19 dcs x 9 rows
Finished SizeHeight: 5" (base to top of cozy) – 6.5" (including ears) Diameter: 4.5"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 5-Minute Crochet Easter Bunny
- Crochet Easter Eggs Wreath
- Braided Easter Eggs with Video Tutorial
- DIY Easter Basket Ideas: 28 Easter Baskets to Make
- Cute Styrofoam Cup Bunny
- 11 Easter Crafts for Kids
- "Hop into Spring: Easter Craft and Recipe eBook"
- Easter Bunnies and Chicks Parade
- Mini Cupcake Easter Baskets
- Pink Crochet Easter Basket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home