Glitter Eggs for Easter
Kids and adults will love how easy these adorable Glitter Eggs for Easter are! Made with VELCRO adhesive dots and glitter, these Easter eggs are easy to make and make Easter decorating a breeze! So gather up the kids and start decorating your plastic eggs with this cute glitter-ific tutorial! The best thing about this project is that it's even easy enough for young kids to do, so whether they're looking for a fun activity to do at home or at school, these cute Easter egg decorations are sure to be a favorite year after year.
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
You can find this project, and many more, in our new eBook, 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Decor, and More! Download your own free copy today!
- Assorted plastic eggs
- VELCRO® Brand Adhesive Dots
- Glitter (in color of your choice)
- ½” Dynasty Powder Brush (optional)
- Here is a before picture of some plastic eggs. You can find some that come in three pieces instead of two, which makes them rather cool to begin with!
- Attach the VELCRO® Brand Adhesive Dots to the eggs one or two at a time.
- Sprinkle the glitter over them.
- If there’s a lot of excess glitter, you can use a ½” Dynasty Powder Brush to brush it away.
Celebrate National Craft Month All Month Long!
Read NextSalt Painting Cross Craft