Coloring Page Decoupage Easter Eggs
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"All those fun flower coloring pages you’ve been coloring are perfect for making pretty decoupage Easter eggs. I love making projects with all the colored art I’ve created and this project is a quick one. You can make your own Easter decor or make a few pretty eggs as gifts from the Easter bunny. This project is prefect for teens too, today I’ll show all the steps to make your own. So grab all those coloring pages and books and have fun with your own decoupage Easter eggs. I can’t wait to see what you create!"
- Plastic or craft Easter eggs – it’s fine if they have designs on them already.
- Tissue paper – I used white paper on colored eggs
- Colored coloring pages – make a copy if you’d like to use the page a few times
- Mod Podge and paint brush
- Wax paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home