Sparkling Jeweled Votives
Turn cheap votive candle holders into Sparkling Jeweled Votives in no time with this project from Krylon! Make a beautiful glass candle holder set for you, for a gift, or even a wedding centerpiece! Candle holders like this compliment almost any decor style.
See this project and more glittery crafts in our free eBook, How to Create 14 Sparkly Craft Projects Using Krylon Glitter Blast.
- Glass votives
- 1 can Krylon® Glitter Blast™ Glitter Paint, Diamond Dust
- 1 can Krylon® Glitter Blast™ Glitter Paint, Sparkling Waters
- Adhesive-backed gems or glue-on gems and appropriate glue (optional)
- Masking tape
- Paper towels
- Drop cloth
- Clean votive holders, making sure surfaces are clean of dirt and dust.
- Place votive upside down on painting surface to prevent spray from going inside.
- Spray with Krylon® Glitter Blast™. Apply multiple thin coats until desired finish is achieved. Wait approximately 1 to 2 minutes between coats, shaking can before each coat. Let dry.
- If desired, arrange and attach glue-on or adhesive-backed gems.
Read NextUpcycled Junk Drawer Candlesticks