Old Town Chicago Windows
Taken from an old bar, these Old Town Chicago Windows have seen a nice revamp and have been refurbished into something really nice. Great for using within the house or using as a bedroom mirror, these windows add a nice city touch to any apartment or dorm room. This is a great beginning project for those who are new to refurbishing old pieces. Just pick your favorite color of Krylon spray paint and get ready to create a decor piece you're sure to fall in love with.
- Sanding block
- 1 can Krylon grey paint
- 1 can Krylon blue paint
- 1 can Krylon polycrylic paint
- 1 can Krylon Looking glass paint
- 3 paint brushes
- Screw driver
- Take off all the hinges and handles on the Windows.
- Clean then sand down the side I was going to use and then clean off access from sanding.
- Paint with grey paint that has primer in it and let dry over night.
- Spray Krylon looking glass spray on the other side of the glass and paint the inside trim of the Windows with the turquoise paint.
- Paint on the polycrylic over the wood and let dry.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.