Frosted Candle Holders
These frosted candle holders from Etchworld Armour add a simple and elegant touch to any room of the house.
- Armour’s Etch Bath®
- Candle Holders
- Contact® Shelving Vinyl
- Hobby Knife
- Glass Cleaner
- Masking Tape
- Running Water
- Paper Towels
- Clean the glass thoroughly with glass cleaner.
- Use strips of shelving vinyl to cover the top portion of the candle holder. Be sure to cover everything that will remain clear (not etched).
- Place your candle holder into a plastic bucket and add water until it covers all the exposed glass.
- Remove your glass and mark the height of the water that is in the container on the outside of the container with a marker.
- Empty out the water and dry the container and glass project thoroughly.
- Fill the container with Etch Bath to the line you just made. Place the glass candle holder into the Etch Bath. The level should rise to the same height as before. Sumerge the glass for 5 to 10 minutes or more, depending on the type and hardness of the glass. Use glove covered hands.
- Remove glass from Etch Bath and rinse under running water.
- Remove masking and clean with glass cleaner.
Be sure to follow the instructions for use and safety from the Etch Bath bottle.
Read NextUpcycled Junk Drawer Candlesticks