Favorite Pet Photo Cube
Create a charming photo cube to feature your best friend, be it fluffy, finned, or feathered. Showcase your favorite pet, from Fido to Fluffy and all pets in between.
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam:
- 5" cube
- Scrapbook papers, assorted
- Thick white craft glue
- 1" putty knife or similar tool
- Heart shaped paper punches
- Optional: foam alphabet stickers; foam heart stickers; other embellishments
- Cut two strips of scrapbook paper measuring 5" x 11". Test-fold the paper around the cube to fit. Remove the paper and refold the corner edges again to give the paper a crisp edge. Spread a thin layer of glue onto the sides of the cube using a small putty knife. Lay the paper onto the cube and smooth it on with your fingertips. Spread a bit of glue on to the two edges that overlap.
- Cover the top of the cube with a 5" x 5" square of scrapbook paper. Trim excess paper along the edges.
- Cut out photos of your favorite pet. Cut photo mats from scrapbook papers and adhere photos to the mats. Glue matted photos and other decorative embellishments to the paper-covered cube. Refer to project photo for inspiration.
- Write titles and journaling longhand or on the computer. Cut out and glue to cube.
- Punch out paper hearts and glue onto the cube.
- Add foam letters and heart stickers, as desired.
®™ Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company ("Dow") or an affiliated company of Dow. For more project ideas, please see styrofoamstyle.com.