Toddler Crochet Boat Shoes - With Flip Flop Soles
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These boat shoe style slippers are perfect for toddlers on the go because their flip flop sole makes them non-slip! Cotton yarn ensures they're cozy in the winter and cool in warmer months. You can transform any pair of cheap flip flops into adorable kids' house shoes with this easy to follow photo tutorial and free pattern. Make them for Shark Week or year-round wear!"
Crochet HookB/1 or 2.25 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Sizetoddler 5-6, 7-8, 9-10
- Flip flops
- Sharp tool like a thin drill bit
- 1 skein worsted "I love this cotton" worsted weight yarn
- Tapestry needle
- 14' white worsted weight yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quotidian Crochet Satchel
- Rainbow Hearts Pouch
- Make Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Chevron Stripes Pouch
- Milk Carton Craft - Diy Toy Ambulance
- Simply Sophisticated Scarlet Crochet Throw
- Fall Placemat & Coaster Set
- Marly Bird
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Stephanie Paxman
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home