We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "These tiniest ever crochet flower buds can fit on the end of your finger. The perfect little size to add to hair accessories, wallets, slippers or anything that you can imagine. They are so fast and easy it almost feels like cheating!"
The littlest things can make the biggest impact. This statement reigns true for these itty bitty but big impact crochet flower patterns. The Tiniest Ever Crochet Flower Buds are a delicate add-on that can transform just about any project. Whether you string these mini craft ideas on a lovely necklace or let them stand-alone as earrings or pins, these beginner crochet patterns are an understated way to add color to your everyday life.
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
For more beautiful handmade flower projects and crochet flower patterns, check out our collection of 81+ Printable Flower Patterns.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home