Teddy and Hearts Baby Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This baby blanket is perfect for either boy or girl. It's also great if you don't know if it's going to be a girl or a boy! The teddy and the heart pictures are made using around-the-post trebles. The rest of the blanket is just simple double crochet. Its simple to make and grows fast. I decided to make the blanket in panels and then join afterwards. But it can be made all in one, or as join as you go."
If you have any questions or comments please leave them on my blog. That way I can reply faster.
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home