Summer Petals Shawl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This colorful shawl is sure to turn heads wherever you go! The unique shaping stays put around your shoulders and the pretty stitch pattern is highlighted with the beautiful gradual color-changing yarn. This project only uses ONE skein of cotton Fine yarn (1000 yards) that comes in a cake-yarn-style skein (pattern includes links to where can purchase yarn). And then once you get to Row 5, this is a ONE-row repeat pattern made of tall cluster stitches - yay! In order to crochet this project you need to know these stitches: chain, sc, dc, tr **All special stitches are explained in pattern with links to a full video tutorial** You will also need crochet hook size C/2/2.75mm."
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Magic Hat Coloring Page
- Seahorse Coloring Page
- Diy Gift Boxes
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Crochet Christmas Tree Garland
- Crochet Heart Angel
- Learn to Crochet with Marly Bird
- Sublime Stitching
- Rachel's of Greenfield
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home