Mod Heirloom Crochet Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This gorgeous, modern crocheted blanket is made with the granite stitch. This stitch is super easy and gives the afghan a woven look. The color and style is sure to go with any decor, and the blanket is modern enough to be enjoyed by teenagers, children and adults alike. You will use bulky yarn as well as a Size J hook to create this heirloom worthy blanket. Perfect for the cooler months of fall and winter!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Crochet Pumpkin Pattern
- Cito Bag
- Crochet Buffalo Plaid Dishcloths
- How to Crochet a Bow
- Basketweave Blocks Baby Blanket
- Boho Wall Hanging Crochet Pattern
- Floral Crochet Blanket Patterns for Crochet Gift Ideas
- Christmas Crochet Star
- 14 Free Crochet Doily Patterns for Beginners
- Diagonal Crochet Dishcloth
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- One Evening Beanie
- Simple Mittens
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Emil, the Preemie Crochet Octopus
- Eyelet Crochet Bag
- Lemon Squeezy Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home