Leather and Twine Crochet Basket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
You do not need to spend a fortune to create home décor items that show off your trendy and boho side. Yarn and fabric baskets are all the rage which is why this Leather and Twine Crochet Basket is the perfect free crochet pattern for your home. This crochet project is, surprisingly enough, a dollar store craft. Check out the full how to crochet tutorial to learn how to use dollar store items and an old belt to work up the perfect, rustic texture for your home. Fantastic for storing yarn or blankets in your living room, this sturdy basket is sure to become an organization standard in your space.
In the Designer's Words: "Inexpensive utilitarian twine (from Dollar Tree!) and a thrifted leather belt combine to create a primitive, yet sophisticated home decor piece. This free crochet basket pattern is exceptionally easy to make with only single crochet stitches and can be customized to any size."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Kitchen twine from the dollar store
- Old belt
- Size K hook
- Tapestry needle
- Leather punch or nail and hammer
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- St. Patrick's Day Candy Treats
- Cuddly Quick Knit Throw Blanket
- Rustic Boot Cuffs
- DIY Easter Basket Ideas: 28 Easter Baskets to Make
- Easy Patterned Paper Wreath
- Mokume Gane Coasters with Cork
- Wine Bag Gift Packaging
- Shibori Style Dyed Pillows You Can Make
- Doodled T-Shirt with Fabric Markers
- 21 DIY Rainbow Crafts
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home