Jack O’lantern Pumpkin Face Crochet Dog Bandana
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This crochet Pumpkin Face dog bandana will make a beautiful Halloween accessory for your dog! This Pumpkin Face dog bandana is made as a collar that doesn’t require buttons or tying up, you just slip it over your dog’s head! This bandana is designed for a large size dog. You can adapt it for any size by adjusting the collar size and bandana width. Finished Size: Fits a large sized dog. Collar circumference – 17”, bandana is about 9-1/4” from the neck to the bandana’s point. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home