Heart Baby Booties
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Create these adorable crochet baby heart booties with this easy cute pattern! So fun to make and look absolutely darling on little feet! The pattern is written in newborn, 0-6M, 6-12M and 12-18M sizes, just change the hook size to change the size! Materials: - medium worsted weight yarn in 2 colors (red and pink). I used Hobby Lobby's I Love This yarn. - Hook size (see sizing for what hook size to use for which size) - Blunt needle/tapestry needle Gauge when using a size H hook: 6 hdcs X 5 rows = 2" square Abbreviations: ch- chain sts(s): stitch(es) sc- single crochet hdc- half double crochet sl st- slip stitch hdc2tog: half double crochet two together sc2tog: single crochet two together Sizing (inches from toe to heel): F hook: 3.75 mm hook, 4" (newborn) G hook: 4.25 mm hook, 4.5" (0-6M) H hook, 5.00 mm hook, 5″ (6-12M) I hook: 5.5 mm hook, 5.5" (12-18M)"
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook, K/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you need more storage space but don't have extra room or money to do it, try repurposing an old piece of furniture from your… Continue reading: "Elegant Refurbished Entryway Cabinet"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Diy Charging Station
- Serendipity Asymmetrical Shawl
- Ebun Hat
- Minnie’s Turtleneck Dog Sweater
- Minty Al Fresco Dining Set
- Varicolored Ear Warmers
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- 5 Awesome Patterns To Crochet Lovely Scrunchies As Short Time Projects
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home