We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Harlequin blanket is a colourful gradient blanket that will look great in any room! The Catherine wheels a.k.a. Harlequins in the pattern create a modern look on both the front- and backside. Size adjustments are included in the pattern. The pattern uses stitches suitable for beginners and is written in US terms. Used stitches are: chains single crochet single crochet multiple stitches together double crochet double crochet multiple stitches together slip stitch The blanket is approx. 78 x 105cm (31 x 41in), instructions on how to alter measurements are included."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size78 x 105cm (31 x 41in)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Bijou Backpack Crochet Pattern
Crochet Mini Hanging Baskets
Modern Crochet Wall Hanging
Crochet Star Stitch Neck Warmer
Four Sixths Wrap
Coco Crochet Throw
Coraline in the Wine Country Crochet Shawl Pattern
Beginner One Skein East Village Slouch Hat
Amalthea Crochet Shawl Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home