Gothic Crochet Center Piece
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This Gothic crochet center piece is made with one skein of yarn. The crochet pattern is worked in the round with the size increasing as you continue to work through the project. With this tablecloth being made of just one skein of yarn that is normally used to crochet a shawl. Just perfect for the grey and white home decor colors. If you love to decorate for fall or Halloween, this would be a great addition to your decorating inspiration. The star is crocheted in a chevron style. When making the points to the star, stitches are added. On the other hand, in making the valleys of the star, stitches are skipped. There is a video tutorial of this crochet pattern below the written pattern for this 12-point star blanket for both left hand and right hand crocheters. Starting with the larger crochet hook Size J. You will use this hook for all the rows except for the last one. "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not critical for this pattern. 12 Stitches per 4 inches.
Finished Size32 inches around.
- Fen Shui Grey Lion Brand Shawl in a Ball 481 yards.
- Size I crochet hook
- Size J crochet hook
- yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Holly Christmas Napkin Rings
- Jean Dreams Tote
- How To Make A Pencil Case Out Of Paper?
- Pinch Me Crochet Lobster Hat
- Diy: Succulents In A Bowl
- Family Handprint Turkey
- Pumpkin Bunting
- Witch Hat Hair Accessory
- 31 Scary And Cute Free Halloween Printables You Will Love!
- Ghosts, Goblins, And Ghouls Halloween Word Scramble Games
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home