Remembrance Poppy Brooch
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These poppy brooches are easy and quick to crochet, you can make a bunch of them and gift them to your friends and family. The perfect last-minute project before Remembrance Day. The poppy is crocheted in one piece using black for the center and red for the petals and the leaf is crocheted separately and attached at the back. I used DK yarn and a 3mm crochet hook and my poppy came out about 6cm tall, if you want yours bigger and turn it into an applique for blankets, clothes or shawls, use a bigger size hook or thicker yarn."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home