Floral Watering Can Tissue Cover
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Decorate your tissue box with some fun flowers. This tissue cover is fun as it looks like a watering can. Free crochet patterns are always great when you can get a little creative with it.
- 1 skein White Red Heart 4-ply yarn
- 2 yds. Pink Red Heart 4-ply yarn
- 2 yds. Light Lavender Red Heart 4-ply yarn
- 3 yds. Spring Green Red Heart 4-ply yarn
- F, G and H crochet hooks or size needed for guage
- Sewing Needle and Thread
- Tapestry Needle
- Boutique Tissue Box
GAUGE: With G hook – 2 rows = 1 ¼”
2 small shells = 2”
Chain (ch), Single Crochet (sc), Half Double Crochet (hdc), Double Crocht (dc), Slip Stitch (sl st)
Special Stitch: Small Shell (Sm Sh) – 2 dc, ch 2, sc
Rnd 1 – With G hook and white ch 64 and form a ring, ch 3, (dc, ch 2, sc) in same ch, *skip 3 ch,
Sm Sh in next ch, rep from * around, join to top of beg ch 3 and turn. (16 Small Shells)
Rnd 2 – Sl st in first 2 ch sp, ch 3, (dc, ch 2, sc) in same sp, Sm Sh in each ch 2 sp around, join to
top of beg ch 3 and turn.
Rep Rnd 2 for a total of 10 rounds, fasten off leaving yarn for joining to top.
Row 1 – With G hook and white ch 21, dc in 4th ch from hook, (dc, ch 2, sc) in same ch, *skip 3
ch, Sm Sh in next ch, rep from * across ending sc in last ch, ch 2 and turn. (5 Small
Row 2 – Sm Sh in each ch 2 sp across ending sc in last dc, ch 2 and turn.
Row 3 – Rep Row 2.
Row 4 – Sm Sh in each of next 2 ch 2 sps, ch 2, sl st in next ch 2 sp, ch 2 (this starts tissue
opening), cont. Sm Sh across ending sc in last dc, ch 2 and turn.
Row 5 – Sm Sh in each of next 2 ch 2 sps, ch 6 (for tissue opening), cont. Sm Sh across ending
sc last dc, ch 2 and turn.
Row 6 – Sm Sh in each of next 2 ch 2 sps, skip 2 ch, Sm Sh in next ch, skip 3 ch, cont. Sm Sh
across ending sc in last dc, ch 2 and turn.
Row 7 – Rep Row 2.
Rnd 8 – Rep Row 2 ending dc in last dc and fasten off.
Top Handle: Row 1 – With I hook and double strands of white ch 4, sc in 2nd ch from hook, sc
in each ch across, ch 1 and turn. (3 scs)
Rows 2-38 – Sc in each sc across, ch 1 and turn.
Row 39 – Sc in each sc across and fasten off.
Side Handle: Rep as for Top Handle for a total of 24 rows.
Row 1 – (Beginning) With G hook and white ch 4, sc in 2nd ch from hook, sc in each sc across
and fasten off. Do Not Turn.
Row 2 – Starting at beg of row sl st in first sc, ch 2, 1 dc in same sp, 3 dc in next sc, 2 dc in last
sc and fasten off. Do Not Turn.
Row 3 – Starting at beg of row sl st in first dc, ch 2, 2 dc in each dc across and fasten off. Do
Row 4 – Starting at beg of row sl st in first dc, ch 2, *2 dc in next dc, dc in next dc, rep from *
across ending 2 dc in last dc and fasten off.
FLOWERS AND LEAVES
Flowers: (make 1 light lavender and 1 pink)
Split flower color yarn into 2 strand pieces
Rnd 1 – With F hook ch 4 and form a ring, work 10 sc in ring, join to beg sc.
Rnd 2 – Ch 2, 3 dc in next st, ch 2, (sl st in next st, ch 2, 3 dc in next st, ch 2) around, join
with a sl st to last round and fasten off.
Leaves: (make 4)
Split spring green into 2 strand pieces
With F hook ch 7, sc in 2nd ch from hook, sc in next ch, hdc in each of next 2 chs, sc in next
ch, 3 sc in next ch, working along opposite side of chain, sc in sc, hdc in each of next 2 hdcs,
sc in each of next 2 scs, join with a sl st to beg ch st and fasten off.
Stems: (Make 2)
Split spring green into 2 strand pieces
With F hook make chain length you need plus 7 extra chains, sl st in 7th ch from hook to
form the top of the stem and fasten off.
1. Sew flowers, leaves and stems on front and back as shown on Flower Graph.
2. With white sew on spout to side
3. With white whipstitch cover to top.
4. With white sew on side handle opposite of spout.
5. With white sew on top handle.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Crochet Wrap Shawl
Crochet Mini Bean Stitch Dishcloth
Aligned Cobble Stitch Anytime Tote Crochet Pattern
Chevron Wristlet Clutch Bag Crochet Pattern
Coraline in the Wine Country Crochet Shawl Pattern
One Skein Cowl Crochet Pattern
Crochet Mini Hanging Baskets
Cupcake Kitchen Towel
Strand of Diamonds Crochet Washcloth Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make Soap with Pressed Flowers
- DIY Candelabra PVC Pipe Craft
- 27 Christian Christmas Crafts
- God Is Love Adult Coloring Page
- Ornamental Bird Adult Coloring Page
- Soft Shoulder Shawl Knitting Pattern
- Crocheted Snowflake Table Runner
- Kaylee Pope, Editor
- 123 Easy Christmas Crafts for Adults
- 16 Christmas Plastic Canvas Patterns
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home