Floral Granny Cowl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Floral Granny Cowl is a quick and easy project made up of 16 small granny squares joined together with a simple braided cable. This project includes a video tutorial for creating the squares and helpful hints for joining. Techniques you will need to know are chaining, single crochet, and double crochet. The finished cowl is approximately 30" long and 7" wide as written, but to create an infinity scarf you can connect all 16 squares end-to-end for a longer, thinner scarf."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge1 square = 3 1/2" after blocking
Finished SizeApproximately 30" long x 7" wide
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home