Fall Harvest Pumpkin Halloween Thanksgiving Decor
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Fall Harvest Pumpkin is an easy and quick to work up crochet project for two different pumpkin sizes! You can also use this easily adjustable pattern to crochet pumpkins in many more custom sizes. This pattern features a beautiful ribbed texture made by working flat in rows, and then sewn together to create the three-dimensional shape. The yarn is held doubled for the larger pumpkin size. The Fall Harvest Pumpkin is perfect as Autumn décor for Halloween and Thanksgiving holidays. They also make great gifts during this chillier season of the year, and will surely be a hit at craft fairs too."
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home