Elegant Mask Mate Ear Saver
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I felt challenged to crochet an mask mate ear saver. So here is the elegant mask mate ear saver, crocheted for a nurse, and it is 100% cotton. I didn't put plastic buttons on it and didn't sew it with any thread other than 100% cootton kind. Because I heard that some hospitals require their nurses wear nothing but cotton. Plus I heard that Covid-19 lives up to 72 hours on plastic surfaces. Pattern is written using English terminology Stitches and techniques used are single crochet (sc), half double crochet (hdc), back post single crochet (bpsc), back loop only (blo) For this project you will need a 100% cotton DK weight yarn, size 3.0 mm hook, big sewing needle, scissors. NOTE: end rounds always with invisible join."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Criss Cross Baby Booties
- Bunny Squared – Make A Bunny From A Square
- Dr. Seuss Green Eggs Slime
- Paper Plate Lamb Craft
- Natures Best Herbs Scarf
- How To Crochet A Granny Square | Crafting Happiness
- Watermelon Coaster
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Crochet Wood Napkin Rings
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home