Elegant Faux Fur Headband
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The elegant faux fur crochet headband gives you that touch of elegance and glamour! The pattern works up with a series of single crochet and frost post double crochet stitches that give it great texture! The faux fur is then added for extra detail and a rhinestone button for extra glam! The final piece measures approx. 4.5" wide and fits a 21" head circumference (adult size). Materials: Size H, 5.00 mm crochet hook Medium worsted weight yarn, I used Yarn Bee "Breathe Deep" in Ivory, about 2.5 oz. Lion Brand "Go For Faux" in Blonde Elk for trim, about 1 oz. Pretty button Blunt needle Threading floss for sewing on button"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Frog Applique
- Bug Bite Relief Stick
- Field Of Flowers Crochet Stitch
- Crochet Scrubbie
- Easy Punch Needle (and More!) With The Cricut Maker
- Golden Maple Fall Scarf
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- Large Paper Mache Vintage Decoupage Bowl
- Coffee Topiary
- Granny Square Blanket Cardigan
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home