Elegant Faux Fur Fingerless Mittens
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The elegant faux fur crochet fingerless mittens gives you that touch of elegance and glamour! The pattern works up with a series of single crochet and frost post double crochet stitches that give it great texture! The final fingerless mitten measures approx. 4 1/4″ wide and 8″ tall. Materials: - Size H hook ACCESSORIES (EDIT) Elegant Faux Fur Crochet Fingerless Mittens Share Tweet Pin 0 SHARES The elegant faux fur crochet fingerless mittens gives you that touch of elegance and glamour! The pattern works up with a series of single crochet and frost post double crochet stitches that give it great texture! The final fingerless mitten measures approx. 4 1/4″ wide and 8″ tall. You can find the matching headband pattern HERE. If you would like to purchase the ad free PDF download version of this pattern you can do so in my Etsy shop HERE. Materials: – Size H hook, 5.00 mm – Medium worsted weight yarn, I used Yarn Bee “Breathe Deep” in Ivory (so soft!), about 1.5 oz. – Lion Brand “Go For Faux” in Blonde Elk for trim, about 1 oz."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mystical Mitts
- Easy Fabric Basket In Any Size
- "Vintage" Gold Leaf Resin Bangles
- Diy Raised Garden Bed
- Shrink Plastic and Resin Jewelry
- Cinch Stripes Backpack
- Mini Angel Amigurumi
- Criss Cross Mini Tote
- Mini Bears In Stockings
- Diy Deck Rail Planter
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home