We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These simple and cute crochet earrings are super stylish and perfect for any weather. They make a great gift for any occasion and are also perfect for using up scraps of yarn. They have such a nice hippe vibe but depending on yarn color and outfit choice can also be very elegant. I used Worsted Weight yarn and size F/5 crochet hook to create these cool earrings. If you are looking for a gift to make for birthdays, weddings, Christmas or any other occasion these earrings whip up really quick in less than 1 hour you can have 2-3 pairs of Elanor earrings."
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not important for this project.
Finished Size2-3 Inches
- Worsted Weight Yarn
- F/5 Crochet Hook
- Yarn Needle
- Earring Hooks
Rnd 1: mc, ch 3 (ch 3 counts as 1 dc), 7 dc, sl st to ch 3 (8 dc)
Rnd 2: ch1, 2 sc in each st around, sl st to 1st sc (16 sts)
Rnd 3: ch 4, *1 dc, ch 1, rep from * around, sl st to 1st dc
Rnd 4: *ch 4, sc to nxt dc space rep from * around, sl st to 1st sc
Rnd 5: ch 1, *4 sc in ch 4 space, sl st in the same ch 4 space, rep from * around, sl st to ch 1
Cut yarn, weave in ends and attach the earring hook
Using pliers open bottom loop of the earring post. Attach in the topmost sc stitch of earring (be sure to attach it through both loops of sc) Use pliers to close the bottom loop of the earring post completely.
-substitute for magic circle (mc) ch4, sl st o 1st ch
-ch 3 counts as 1 dc
Thank you so much for making the Elanor earring pattern. I hope you enjoyed it. I would love for you to tag me @dezzyloops so I can see your progress pictures/ finished projects.
Comment below your thoughts, I'd love to hear them.
Please do not re-post any of the patterns or pictures as your own. If you do make and sell the finished items from any of my FREE patterns please give credit to Dezzyloops as the designer and put a link back to my blog dezzyloops.blogspot.com.
Thanking you Destiny
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Add a touch of whimsical charm to your spring and summer decor with this Classic Country Scrap Wreath. Made using fabric scraps of a… Continue reading: "Country DIY Fabric Wreath Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Angel Amigurumi
- Criss Cross Mini Tote
- Mini Bears In Stockings
- Diy Deck Rail Planter
- Pattern For A Baby Bib With Square Corners
- Claire Armstrong, Pillar Box Blue
- Diy Flower Vase
- 12 Coolest Resin Crafts + Resin Casting for Beginners
- Common Sewing Stitches You Need To Know
- Moccasin Slippers With A Cuff
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home