We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This is a fun hat that can be used for all ages. The same pattern can be used to make a hat to fit any size from newborn to adult! And depending on your colour choice it will work for male and female! To make this hat you can use any weight and type of yarn you like, with whichever hook size you prefer! The pattern has photo tutorials on how to do the coloured stripes and the edging."
If you would like a reply to your comments please leave them on my blog. That way I can reply a lot faster!
Finished SizeAll sizes
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Flower Terra Cotta Pot Crafts
- Butterfly Ice DIY Wall Decor
- Natural Mason Jar Flower Vase
- DIY Labels to Organize Your Craft Space
- How to Make Crepe Paper Flowers
- Quick Pretty Chunky Knit Hat
- St. Nicholas Throw
- La Vie en Rose Ladies Scarf
- DIY Sequins Wall Art
- DIY Pom Pom Ornaments
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home