Easy Tunisian Hat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Easy Tunisian Hat uses Tunisian crochet in the round (you will need a double-pointed Tunisian crochet hook). This hat is super simple and easy to make, and there is a video tutorial for those of you new to Tunisian in the round. It also makes a great neckwarmer if you don't close up the top of the hat! - or make both hat and neck warmer for a complete set! This hat has a knit look thanks to the Tunisian knit stitch used. Sized toddler, child, small adult, large adult."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home