Easy Soap Saver Crochet Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
If you hate those little end bits of soap, get rid of them with this Easy Soap Saver Crochet Pattern! Crochet for beginners should be functional in addition to easy, and by making this crochet soap saver, you can use your soap until the very end. Crochet projects like this one are quick to work up, but a lot of simple crochet patterns that are useful and fast to make are hard to find. You found this crochet pattern, so get out your hooks and yarn!
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pot O' Gold Clay Pot Craft
- Flower Puppy Coloring Page
- Spirograph Mandala Coloring Page
- Abundance of Pineapples Adult Coloring Page
- Butterfly Tango Adult Coloring Page
- Toucan Coloring Page
- Graceful Flamingo Adult Coloring Page
- Indianapolis Canal Walk Coloring Page
- Plum Easy Patterns
- 32 Egg Carton Crafts
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home