Princess Cute Booties
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These pair gorgeous and prettiest baby small cute booties made to protect your baby to the chilly cold season. It is the special item for the babies in the baby basket/wardrobe. It’s very thick and warm made in the DK yarn 4 ply this is the best crocheting yarn for the small baby item. Both of the color I choose very simple and light, its gets no time to crocheting, choose any color little wool and crochet hook and make a little baby booties in short time to protects your baby for the cold. It’s very easy to crocheting. In a day you can make very easy 2 or 3 pairs in small sizes. When you will learn about the pattern you can adjusted easy to other size as you want. So, don’t forget and learn about the small creations for the babies. As you know that the hand made things is the best idea in spare of time."
written pattern with picture tutorial.
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge10 hdc x 6 Row = 5 cm
Sole length = 9cm
- crochet DKyarn
- crochet hook D3.25
- crochet needle
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home